Whitetop Yoga strives to offer our community a spacious, beautiful, serene studio and multiple quiet comforts.
- Experienced and highly trained instructors devoted to you the practitioner
- 1000+ square foot practice room
- 20+ classes per week in an array of styles for every level of experience
- Convenient downtown location within walking distance to The Barter Theater, The Martha Washington Hotel and Spa, The Abingdon Farmer’s Market and The Virginia Creeper Trail, and locally owned shops and restaurants
- Built in 1913, a charming and completely renovated facility in the heart of Abingdon’s Historic District
- Sustainable building products and equipment, including cork flooring
- Multiple amenities including a relaxing reception area, complementary teas and a filtered water bottle filling station
- Private Sessions
- Specialty workshops and events
- Ample free parking
- Coming soon! An array of current yoga fashion, equipment, and accessories, as well as select local jewelry and art for purchase.