Over the last 5 years, Whitetop Yoga has provided a space for community, connection, and those curious about their wellness.
As a studio, we bring you the highest quality yoga classes taught by extensively trained instructors.
As a community, we offer you a safe space to practice tuning in to what your body, mind, and spirit need.
Whitetop Yoga is deeply rooted in our culture of authenticity and non-judgment. We welcome you to come exactly as you are - our humanity is what truly connects us all. Our yoga classes have something for every body from restorative yoga to power vinyasa. We encourage inner exploration beyond the physical practice through our meditation classes, journaling workshops, private sessions, and teacher trainings. We believe yoga is not a place to escape your life, but rather to learn how to get more deeply into your life with the support of others curious to do the same.
- 1000+ square foot practice room
- 20+ classes per week in an array of styles for every level of experience
- Meditation and journaling classes
- Convenient downtown location within walking distance to The Barter Theater, The Martha Washington Hotel and Spa, The Abingdon Farmer’s Market, The Virginia Creeper Trail, and locally owned shops and restaurants
- Built in 1913, a charming and completely renovated facility in the heart of Abingdon’s Historic District
- Sustainable building products and equipment, including cork flooring
- Private sessions designed for your needs
- Specialty workshops and events
- 200 and 300 hour teacher trainings